Networking Event"Energy Storage concepts" - Fourmies (FR), 18 May 2020 - Postponed
The Solarise Interreg 2Seas partners are inviting you for their next
networking event that will take place on (new date to be defined) in
Fourmies (FR) at 13:00 following a non-obligatory lunch.
Due to the worrying circumstances by the widening pandemic of COVID-19, the Ville de Fourmies regrets to inform you about its decision to postpone the INTERREG SOLARISE event of 18th May 2020.
This decision has been taken for the safety of all the participants and the city personnel.
You will be kept informed about all the updates related to the event through this website.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused to you and advice you to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
The aim of the project is to increase the adoption of solar energy in the EU and also analyse the energy storage concepts and alternatives available.
During this event, the experts will present the concepts to efficiently use the solar energy through storage or heat and electrical networks.
On the programme:
• Contect, situation and challenges of energy storage
• The innovation in the electrochemical storage
• The benefits of coupling of Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
• Forecast model of production and consumption
• Collective self-consumption, inventory and feedback
• Collective self-consumption, applied in the city of Fourmies
• Storage of heat from “Solar Thermal” technology into heat networks