Networking Event"Energy Storage concepts" - Fourmies (FR), 18 May 2020
The Solarise Interreg 2Seas partners are inviting you for their next
networking event that will take place on Monday May 18 2020 in
Fourmies (FR)from 13h following a non-obligatory lunch.
The aim of the project is to increase the adoption of solar energy in the EU and also analyse the energy storage concepts and alternatives available.
During this event, the experts will present the concepts to efficiently use the solar energy through storage or heat and electrical networks.
On the programme:
• Contect, situation and challenges of energy storage
• The innovation in the electrochemical storage
• The benefits of coupling of Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
• Forecast model of production and consumption
• Collective self-consumption, inventory and feedback
• Collective self-consumption, applied in the city of Fourmies
• Storage of heat from “Solar Thermal” technology into heat networks