O6.1:Roadmap for Solar energy as a premise of Energy Transition Plan
A solar road map creates a strategy and a delivery plan to accelerate the use of solar energy in a defined area. It is usually created by local government organisations and often part of an Energy Plan which considers broader issues of energy demand and other renewable energy technologies and targets.
This methodology is a guide to help organisations to create their own Solar Road Map. It will help you to consider the actions and issues needed to create a Solar Road Map, according to your local circumstances, resources and objectives. Use the points which are most relevant for your area.
- The Solarise Guide to Solar Road Maps
- Heerhugowaard Solar Roadmap (NL)
- Middelburg Solar Roadmap (NL)
- Middelkerke Solar Roadmap (BE)
- Zoersel Solar Roadmap (BE)
- Fourmies Solar Roadmap (BE)